Returns and Exchanges of Bittersweet Paris clothing
Consumer's right to withdraw
1. Clothes by Bittersweet Paris are tailor-made to meet to the expectations of each customer. Despite that, every customer may withdraw from the Goods sale agreement without giving a reason. The time limits for withdrawal from the agreement shall expire following the expiry of 100 days of the date of taking possession of Goods by the Consumer or of the date of taking possession of Goods by a third party indicated by the Customer, other than the carrier. The above rule shall not apply to clothes bought at sales promotion, since they may not be returned.
2. In the event of an agreement for many items, delivered separately, in lots or in parts, the time limits for the withdrawal from the agreement shall expire following the expiry of 90 days of the date of taking possession of the last item by the Consumer or of the date of taking possession of the last item by a third party indicated by the Customer, other than the carrier.
3. To meet the time limits set out in Sections 1 and 2, the Customer shall send the Seller a declaration on withdrawal from the agreement prior to the expiry of the said time limits.
4. The withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement shall be effected by means of submitting an unequivocal declaration by the Customer to the Seller. The said declaration may be made on the form constituting Annexe No. 2 to these Regulations, but the use of the form is not obligatory.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement by the Customer under the procedure described in this Article.
a) The Customer should send the Goods back to the Seller to the following address: ul. Czajkowskiego 15, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, immediately but in any event within not more than 14 days of the date of its withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement. The afore-mentioned time limits shall be deemed as met if the Goods are sent back by the Customer prior to the expiry of 14 days. Direct costs of return of the Goods shall be borne by the Customer.
b) The Seller shall refund the Customer all and any payments received from the Customer, excep the costs of delivery of Goods, immediately but in any event within not more than 14 days of the date of the withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement.
If the order is returned, the customer is obliged to return it in full, including the free product received as part of the 2 + 1 promotion.
The Seller shall refund the payments with the use of the same forms of payment as the ones used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer gives its express consent to any other solution. In each event the Customer shall bear no charges connected with the return of the Goods.
6. The Seller may postpone the refund of the payment until the earlier of: the receipt of the Goods or the delivery to the Seller of a proof of sending the Goods back.
7. The Customer shall be liable for a reduction in the value of the Goods resulting from the use thereof in any other way than necessary to find out the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
8. The Customer shall not be entitled to the right to withdraw with regard to agreements set out in Article 38 of the Consumers' Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Dz. U. of 2014, item 827), including agreements in which the subject of performance is non-prefabricated goods, produced according to the customer's specification or used for satisfaction of the consumer's individualised needs.
Replacement of goods
1. The Customer being a consumer may request the Seller to replace the purchased Goods into any other item of the same type of Goods or any other Goods available in the Shop, for an extra payment or refund of the difference in value. In the event of a necessity to make a refund, the Customer shall make a decision on the form of the refund.
2. In the event of the Seller's consent to the replacement of Goods, the Buyer shall cover the costs of shipment.DOWNLOAD - Withdrawal form